Dark web threat reporting in DarkIQ helps security teams and MSSPs communicate pre-attack intelligence to executives
Searchlight Security, the dark web intelligence company, has introduced a new automated reporting feature to its DarkIQ dark web monitoring solution to help security analysts and MSSPs quickly and easily communicate external threats to executives.
DarkIQ is a powerful dark web monitoring solution that uses the most comprehensive dark web dataset on the market, and the only one that includes dark web traffic to and from the organization’s network. It takes the attributes most important to a business – including employee credentials, software, devices, IP addresses, network components and corporate datasets – and alerts organizations to their presence in deep dark web marketplaces, forums, and conversations, which could indicate an impending attack. This threat intelligence is organization-specific, removing “alert fatigue” and allowing security teams to prioritize the most pressing threats to the business.
“Our mission is to make dark web intelligence as relevant and actionable as possible for businesses and our new reporting feature is a big part of that. Threat intelligence is only powerful if it can be understood and acted upon. , otherwise it’s just noise.Communication is everything.
DarkIQ’s new automated reporting feature builds on its existing capabilities by helping analysts more easily communicate the dark web intelligence they uncover, improving response times to possible attacks and educating the wider community. of the company on dark web threats.
Marketing Technology News: Tally technology set to boost fan engagement in I-Tech Cup clash between AS Roma and Tottenham…
Eric Milam, Product EVP at Searchlight Security, explained: “Our mission is to make dark web intelligence as relevant and actionable as possible for businesses and our new reporting feature is a big part of that. Threat intelligence is only powerful if it can be understood and acted upon. , otherwise it’s just noise.Communication is everything.
DarkIQ Reporting gives enterprise security teams and MSSPs the ability to:
- Generate seamless reports in one click – with threat intelligence data automatically extracted, captured and presented from the DarkIQ platform.
- Select the right level of detail for the audience – with an “executive” report option for a high-level summary or a “detailed” report for security personnel, which includes recommended corrective actions that should be taken based on threat data.
- Add and remove report fields – to further customize the report for the audience by adding, moving or removing components, as well as the ability for security teams to add their own analyses, contexts and observations.
- Customize the design – with the ability to customize reports and change the font and color scheme, an especially important feature for MSSPs reselling DarkIQ to their customers.
- Resource more efficiently – with less time spent reporting so they can spend more time protecting the business.
- Demonstrate return on investment – with the possibility of showing imminent threats that have been identified and avoided thanks to the intelligence of the dark web.
Milam concluded, “In threat intelligence, the job isn’t done until the report is filed. This is a burden on security teams that we wanted – and were able to – alleviate, because every less minute they spend reporting is one more minute they can spend stopping the bad guys. At the same time, they have a better solution to provide pre-attack intelligence with greater clarity so the business can be more proactive in stopping impending threats. »
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Laura Bassett, Vice President, Product Marketing at NICE CXone