Japan, Japan, Wed, 23 Mar 2022 07:02:44 / Comserve Inc. / — Web Analytics Market offers an overview of major companies encompassing their successful marketing strategies, market contribution, recent developments in historical and current contexts .
The Web Analytics Market was valued at USD 3.01 Billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 7.05 Billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 15.2% over the forecast period. The web analytics market is expected to grow on the steady rise in marketing automation and online shopping trends across the globe.
– Web analytics is the analysis of managing and integrating a wide variety of data to aid in the creation of an understanding of visitor experience through online interaction, in a business model based on data.
– Increased awareness on the effective use of large volumes of unorganized random data and improving the performance of web analytics solutions by different companies is expected to create many opportunities in the market.
– The growing demand for web analytics has led to the invention of new technologies and solutions. Web analytics applications help businesses plan and publish relevant website content, create advertisements and launch marketing campaigns to target potential customers and convert them into buyers by gaining insight into their behavior and of their buying habits.
– However, data privacy is a concern that is considered a major drawback of web analytics solutions. For example, in November 2018, cryptocurrency exchange platform Gate.io was targeted by hackers who hacked into a widely used web analytics platform Statcounter to steal cryptocurrency from the exchange, which reinforces the point of data privacy concerns.
Web analytics is the process of analyzing the behavior of visitors to a website. Using web analytics allows businesses to attract more visitors, retain or attract new customers for goods or services, or increase the amount of dollars spent by each customer.
Click here to download sample report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-82748
Main market trends
The retail (e-commerce) sector will dominate the web analytics market
– The global retail market is going through a radical transformation from physical stores to the online channel. With the increasing advancements of the internet and the freedom to access it from anywhere, physical stores have transformed into a digital retailer.
– This rapid digitization is pushing retail giants around the world to reach mass audiences, providing access to products and brands available worldwide. By providing such ease of access to people, digitalization allows companies to attract new customers and take their game to the next level.
– Businesses are embracing digital technology for the enhancement of their marketing campaigns and adding it to their supply chain operations to deliver better success rates.
– With retail (e-commerce) sales increasing year on year to reach 461.58 billion in 2018, it is evident that the US market is growing at a rapid pace and competition is also increasing in the industry, businesses must adopt web analytics solutions to retain and attract new customers.
North America leads the market
– The North American web analytics market is growing rapidly due to a steady increase in online shopping, marketing automation, as well as the gradual shift towards online data-driven businesses In the region. The North American market is a leader in the digital industry and also holds the largest e-commerce market in the world.
– Also, with the increased use of smartphones in this region, the demand for web analytics is going to increase, as there has been a drastic increase in website traffic across the world and this region due to the increased use of smartphones and other portable devices. .
– Web analytics has also proven to be extremely productive in analyzing the geographic distribution of website traffic through social media tracking and rankings.
– The North American region also consists of various web analytics solution companies making the market highly competitive. E-marketers incorporate web analytics into their business model to understand the trend of their respective market.
The market is slightly concentrated with the presence of many players working at national and international borders. Players are adopting strategies such as product innovation and mergers and acquisitions in the market to stay ahead of the competition. Major market players include Google, Microsoft Corporation, Facebook Inc., Adobe Systems, among others.
– April 2018 – ComScore contracts Paramount Pictures Corporation for distribution software, Theatrical Distribution System (TDS), which is part of comScore’s Hollywood Solutions Software Suite. Under this new agreement, it will use the TDS service to manage all key elements of its national theatrical distribution business, including planning, negotiation, booking and billing.
– January 2018 – Google Analytics and Salesforce work together to connect sales, marketing and advertising data to provide a comprehensive view of what works across ads, websites, emails, contact centers calls, etc. client.
Download the sample PDF of this report:- https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-82748
1.1 Study deliverables
1.2 Assumptions of the study
1.3 Scope of the study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Growing Demand for Online Shopping Trends
4.4 Market Constraints
4.4.1 Compliance with Rigid Government Regulations and Data Privacy Regulations
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Threat of new entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining power of buyers/consumers
4.5.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Per request
5.1.1 Online marketing
5.1.2 Marketing Automation
5.1.3 Mobile analytics
5.1.4 Content Marketing
5.1.5 Social media management
5.1.6 Email Marketing
5.1.7 Targeting and behavioral analysis
5.1.8 Display advertising optimization
5.1.9 Multi-Channel Campaign Analysis
5.2 By service
5.2.1 Professional services
5.2.2 Managed Services
5.3 By vertical end user
5.3.3 Information Technology
5.3.4 Banking, financial services and insurance
5.3.6 Transport and logistics
5.3.7 Other End User Verticals
5.4.1 North America
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Google LLC
6.1.2 IBM Corporation
6.1.3 Facebook Inc.
6.1.4 Webtrends Inc.
6.1.5 Adobe Systems Incorporated.
6.1.6 Yahoo! Inc. (Verizon)
6.1.7 Microsoft Inc.
6.1.8 comScore Inc.
6.1.9 Splunk Inc.
6.1.10 MicroStrategy Embedded
6.1.11 Salesforce.com Inc. (Tableau Software Inc.)
6.1.12 SAS Institute
6.1.13 Teradata Company
6.1.14 Applied Technologies Internet SA
6.1.15 Hootsuite Inc.
6.1.16 SimilarWeb Ltd.
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Ask for it and browse the full report – Web Analytics Market
The dynamic nature of the business environment in today’s global economy increases the need among business professionals to update themselves with current market situations. To meet these needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various professionals in different verticals, such as healthcare and pharmaceuticals, IT and telecommunications, chemicals and advanced materials, goods consumption and food, energy and electricity, manufacturing and construction, industry. automation and equipment and agriculture and related activities, among others.
For more information please contact:
Shibuya Data Count
Email: [email protected]
Tel: + 81 3 45720790
The publication Web Analytics Market Analysis Covering Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Future Opportunities Forecast 2022-2031 appeared first on Comserveonline.